The Language Builder from Stages app is designed to help automate the process of Discrete Trial Training (DTT). The program provides consistent question -- response -- reinforcement trials with built-in prompting. You have the ability to choose the words that your child is familiar with and add words as they learn. However, a basic understanding of ABA or DTT curriculum is very useful. If you do not feel comfortable with selecting the correct word sequences for your child, it is best you consult with a trained therapist or educator.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Basic Version, Pro Version and Free Version?
- I work with many students. Can I keep track of their progress and settings?
- I use the Language Builder Cards. What can I do with this app that I can't do with the cards?
- Which words are included in the Language Builder app?
- My child already has a pretty big vocabulary. Is this app right for my child?
- What age is the Language Builder App Designed for?
- Can I use this app at home with my child, or do I need to work with a therapist?
- Who is the Language Builder App designed for?