The Language Builder Cards can be purchased on the Stages Learning Materials website at http://www.stageslearning.com/collections/language-builder-complete-set
Articles in this section
- Can I add my own pictures? Record my own audio?
- Does the Language Builder App come in any languages besides English?
- Can I track multiple students?
- I have the language builder app. No matter how many cards I choose for the field, it only gives me one picture to match with one picture. I want to display a field of 4. I have changed the field quantity to 4, but it does not change cards in the field.
- Where can I purchase the physical Language Builder Cards?
- How do I select Target and Distractor cards in the Language Builder app?
- Is there a randomize function for the order of the cards in the activities?
- What is the maximum number of distractors I can use? is there a minimum?
- Is there supposed to be a voice recognition function for Expressive Labeling? How does the iPad determine if my student said the word correctly?
- What is the difference between the Picture Identification activity and the Expressive Labeling activity? Are they the same drill?