It is better to consider the developmental and language level of the student, rather than his or her chronological age. The Language Builder from Stages app is designed to teach basic language skills to students who have limited or no receptive or expressive vocabulary or who are struggling to identify words consistently. That being said, the app is most commonly used for students who are 3 to 7 years old.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Basic Version, Pro Version and Free Version?
- I work with many students. Can I keep track of their progress and settings?
- I use the Language Builder Cards. What can I do with this app that I can't do with the cards?
- Which words are included in the Language Builder app?
- My child already has a pretty big vocabulary. Is this app right for my child?
- What age is the Language Builder App Designed for?
- Can I use this app at home with my child, or do I need to work with a therapist?
- Who is the Language Builder App designed for?