Students who already have a large vocabulary can benefit from the maintenance aspect of the app and from the categorization skills taught within the sorting activity. In addition, the PRO version of the Language Builder App has the ability for you to add your own images.... whatever you want: verbs, emotions, prepositions, etc. However, in general, the app is best for students whose language skills are more limited.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Basic Version, Pro Version and Free Version?
- I work with many students. Can I keep track of their progress and settings?
- I use the Language Builder Cards. What can I do with this app that I can't do with the cards?
- Which words are included in the Language Builder app?
- My child already has a pretty big vocabulary. Is this app right for my child?
- What age is the Language Builder App Designed for?
- Can I use this app at home with my child, or do I need to work with a therapist?
- Who is the Language Builder App designed for?