Each activity starts with a Demo Activity. The demo screen says "How to Play" at the top. This is just a quick visual to show the basic motion of dragging and dropping a card or tapping a card to select. If you do the motion once it will bring up a button that says "Start Game." this will take you into actual play mode and use the settings that you programmed. At this point you cannot turn off the intro activity, however we are planning to add that option to the next release.
Articles in this section
- Can I add my own pictures? Record my own audio?
- Does the Language Builder App come in any languages besides English?
- Can I track multiple students?
- I have the language builder app. No matter how many cards I choose for the field, it only gives me one picture to match with one picture. I want to display a field of 4. I have changed the field quantity to 4, but it does not change cards in the field.
- Where can I purchase the physical Language Builder Cards?
- How do I select Target and Distractor cards in the Language Builder app?
- Is there a randomize function for the order of the cards in the activities?
- What is the maximum number of distractors I can use? is there a minimum?
- Is there supposed to be a voice recognition function for Expressive Labeling? How does the iPad determine if my student said the word correctly?
- What is the difference between the Picture Identification activity and the Expressive Labeling activity? Are they the same drill?